We Want To Buy Your Marysville House No Matter What Condition It’s In!
Are you feeling stuck or burdened by a house in the Marysville area? Are you dealing with a property in constant need of repair? Has the home become more trouble than it’s worth? If so, we can help! Get a zero-commitment offer on your house now!
We are locals to the area who created our business to help our friends and fellow neighbors who had found themselves in a difficult, real estate related, situation. There are many solutions out there for you, listing a home, and using an agent is not the only way.
When you work with Butte Home Buyers, you can always count on a fast, transparent and fair process. From start to finish we will be upfront about EVERYTHING! From the sale price to the timelines… all of your questions will be answered! You will not have to deal with uncertainty and not knowing if or when your house will sell. You will know your closing date (because you choose it) and the sale price from day one.
You no longer have to deal with repairs, stress, and hassles of a run-down, Marysville house. We will work with you to find a solution that meets and possibly exceeds your expectations. If you own a house in Marysville or anywhere in Yuba County and would like to learn more about what a direct sale will mean for you, get in touch with us now!
We can help you with whatever situation you are facing, and we make the transaction run as smoothly as possible. There will be no added stress when you sell to Butte Home Buyers. We’ve helped many happy sellers who enjoyed a smooth and easy transaction all while getting a great price for their Marysville home.
Don’t Jump Directly Into Listing Until You Know About the Alternatives!
Before signing a listing agreement, make sure that is really what you want to do. By selling your home directly, you will avoid commissions and many other costly fees that typically accompany a traditional sale. The listing agreement will likely give your agent the exclusive right to sell” which means they will get their commission no matter who actually brings the buyer to the table, even if you do it yourself. In addition, a traditional sale can result in many out of pocket costs. Most people only factor in the commission, however, there are a number of other costs and fees you should be aware of. When you sell your Marysville home directly, you will not need to worry about:
- Paying a dime in commissions. There are no costs to work with us because we are the direct buyers.
- Paying for closing costs. We pay for all closing costs. This can typically run about 2% of the final sale price.
- Paying for expensive repairs or upgrades to get your house ready for the market. You’ll fix nothing when you sell to us. We buy as-is.
- Keeping the house clean for the foreseeable future. Open houses and surprise showings will require you and your family keep things tidy. We don’t care if you clean up at all! You have other things to worry about!
- Knowing if or when your house will sell. When you sell to us, you pick the closing date. That’s easy, right?
- The sale falling through at the last minute. We always follow through on our offers. Because we are not using bank financing to buy your home, you do not need to worry about funding falling through at the last minute.
We want to make you an offer, and help you to understand the differences between a direct sale and listing. Whatever you decide to do, you can be assured we have your best interest at heart!
Simply fill out the form to get started!
Or give our office a call anytime! (530) 230-3560